I don't care if nobody really reads it, I'm just bored

 A Day At The Boredwalk

It's a sad day for man when Deep Fried Twinkies exist. Luckily, we were at an all American-theme park where Deep Fried Twinkies aren't strange in the face of Deep Fried Cheesecake in a Crisp Sweet Tortilla. I was amazed that this existed. I was only privileged enough to try the former and, thanks to that one bite, I have 12 more zits.

Then we went to an arcade and I won one of these which I used to get the only thing that looked moderately worth it; 26 super balls.

We wound up eating something other than Señor Ted's, which is the least Spanish name there is, and afterwards we saw some of the biggest jawbreakers I've ever seen. I wonder how you eat them.

I will close with saying that we saw some bad anamatronic pirates that inspired Pirates of the Carribean 2.

It was an...eventful day.

Photos


 posted Sunday, September 03, 2006 - only 0 comments?!?

add a comment
 

Previous Posts

• Pet Rock
• Buy Me A Sandwich
• Renaissance
• Another Productive Band Practice
• Things That Don't Matter - Friends
• In Love With Some Sunchips
• In The Back of Someone's Car
• Randomness
• Good Morning
• Things That Don't Matter - Improv