I don't care if nobody really reads it, I'm just bored

 A Bunch Of Things 11-27-06


 posted Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - only 3 comments?!?

add a comment
Anonymous Anonymous: Hello!
I'm Núria, the girl from Barcelona who has posted you twice on the video of the 3th of December.
I understood what you said in Spanish in the video ( I speak Spanish because I'm from Spain, hey! ;) ), but the words weren't in the right order. However, your accent is rather good!
Anyway, could you tell me what does the word "rednecks" or whatever you said in the video? I guess it's an insult, because it doesn't appear in my English Diccionary...
I still think you're so hot...! ;)
Bye!
Blogger Evan Hahn: "Rednecks" is a slang word that's a little bit too hard to explain.
Anonymous Anonymous: Hello!
I've found what does "redneck" mean in www.urbandictionary.com! haha, it sounds funny!
In Spanish it would be "cateto", and its phonetic transcription is [k][a][t][é][t][o], if you're interested in.
You can use my Spanish knowldege (and me also!)whenever you need it!
Is there anything you want to know about Spain or the Spanish language?

Bye!

Oh, how can you be so sexy?!
 

Previous Posts

• My Thanksgiving
• A Bunch Of Things 11-22-06
• Guess Who's Back
• Gone For Awhile
• I Love Final Cut
• Re: Help Me
• Socially Awkward Song
• Re: Snowball Fight - Winner
• Hand Farting Drunken Sailor
• How To Make A Video Blog