I don't care if nobody really reads it, I'm just bored

 Strangest Dream Ever

I had the strangest dream I have ever heard of, you have ever heard of, and anyone you know has ever heard of. This was a dream and is entirely factual (this really was the dream). Here it is.

On worldwide television, Burger King told the world that they were having a contest of sorts. Go to a special booth at your local Burger King and give them a 3-pound paper bag to get a selection of prizes; a bunch of strangely golden chocolate bars, some strange magical staff, or one thousand bricks.

What was in this 3-pound paper bag? Bird poop. How my subconsious came up with this I am not sure.

In order to win this contest, I cheated. I filled a paper bag with purple Froot Loops and some kind of carrot cereal, and sealed the bag. I took it to the stand and got myself one thousand bricks, then took the bag of cereal and dumped it into a toilet, which made it overflow everywhere and I slipped on the cereal and was about to hit the ground, but just before I did, I woke up.

 posted Friday, August 04, 2006 - only 0 comments?!?

add a comment
 

Previous Posts

• Super Smash Bros. 999% Damage Glitch
• The Catcher In The Rye - Chapters 1 - 3
• Something New - A Song
• Cat on the Roof
• Halo PC Review
• Artistic Photos Flickr Gallery
• Picture of a picture of a picture
• Feet in The Water
• Maui Downhill Biking