I don't care if nobody really reads it, I'm just bored

 I've Gone To The Dark Side

For all of the time I've known about MySpace, I've hated it, simply because it's the closest thing to interacting with thousands and thousands of people that you've never met, and all you see of them is some picture they took with their cell phone. MySpace: The Movie was, and is, truth.

I had always known that one could share music on MySpace, but until now, I'd never wanted to use it. I....got....a MySpace today because I wanted to use it. I hate being able to say "I have a MySpace." But there's no turning back.

You may think I'm making it more cheesy than it should be but I really hate MySpace, even now. It took me some half hour to go through more than one account to figure out that I need a special account to upload music, and then, if you want to add music, you have to find it in the ads. It's almost like a maze. It's fun! Find the content in the ads.

The only reason I have it is so people can hear my music, even people that I've never met. I just want my music heard and so I've uploaded four songs. I'm unsure as to whether or not the ones on there are also on this blog and am too lazy to go check.

I'm going to be coming out with an album of sorts soon, titled This, featuring most of the newer songs on this blog, and some that I haven't posted about and won't until I "release" the album.

Now I have to try to fight the MySpace addiction.

My MySpace...it hurts.

 posted Monday, September 04, 2006 - only 3 comments?!?

add a comment
Blogger Miguel Vieira: How come...
your videos and your blog rock and you have no comments?
Blogger Evan Hahn: I don't know but keep reading and watching.
Blogger Miguel Vieira: okeedokee :)
 

Previous Posts

• Smoke Detectors Song
• A Day At The Boredwalk
• Pet Rock
• Buy Me A Sandwich
• Renaissance
• Another Productive Band Practice
• Things That Don't Matter - Friends
• In Love With Some Sunchips
• In The Back of Someone's Car
• Randomness