I don't care if nobody really reads it, I'm just bored

 I Have Friends??


 posted Sunday, December 17, 2006 - only 2 comments?!?

add a comment
Anonymous Anonymous: hahaha
U love the blonde girl, the 1 who appears at the end of the video! Yes! U love her!

that's ok... love's ok... i love Karen, my best friend, but i will never tell her.

there's a girl who's crazy 4u, she's been posting in some of your videos, she's from spain.

i also love my mum and my dad...

you're friends look as strange as you do
Blogger Evan Hahn: I'm actually not in love with her, but....thanks?
 

Previous Posts

• Sock Stripping
• Re: Why Do You Tube?
• SM64DS 100 Lives Glitch
• OMG Hax0rz
• Re: One World
• NOOOO!!!
• A Bunch Of Things 11-27-06
• Diet Coke and Mentos!!
• My Thanksgiving
• A Bunch Of Things 11-22-06