I don't care if nobody really reads it, I'm just bored

 Pipe Cleaners and Bunnies


 posted Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - only 2 comments?!?

add a comment
Blogger Paper: hahaha niiice
Anonymous Anonymous: That was VERY impressive. So yea, like i said, IMPRESSIVE!!! Ha, yes, "pipe cleaners and bunnies". SOme funny stuff right there. Yea, so, yea. Thats all. PIPE CLEANERS AND BUNNIESS! I believe there is only one s in bunnnies, but I'm too lazt to fix my spelling mistakes. Oh, now that i read over this, there's 2 Ns in bunnies. I put (()) around them, and yet I'm too lazt to actually fit it. Hmmm.
 

Previous Posts

• Hand Farting Jingle Bells and We Wish You A Merry ...
• Wiiiidescreeen
• Crappy Feet and Song
• HOLY HYPER
• I Have Friends??
• Sock Stripping
• Re: Why Do You Tube?
• SM64DS 100 Lives Glitch
• OMG Hax0rz
• Re: One World