I don't care if nobody really reads it, I'm just bored

 Wiiiidescreeen


 posted Sunday, December 17, 2006 - only 8 comments?!?

add a comment
Anonymous Anonymous: hey guy
can you answer me a question?
how can you put videos in there? what version do you have?
and how can you change the normal name of things that go in this way in the blog, like "comments" and you put there " only x comments?!"

thanks!
Blogger Evan Hahn: The way I put videos on there is I upload it to YouTube. They give you some code that you can use to embed it on other webpages, so I use that code and copy it into the "Edit HTML" part of posting to the blog.

To change that, in your blog's settings, go to the "Template" tab. Find "<$BlogItemCommentCount$>". That variable is the number of comments, so in my blog's template, it says "only <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments!?" The default is probably "<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments" but you can change it to whatever you want.
Anonymous Anonymous: thanks!
how did you learn that?
amazing...
i wonder that in a few days my blog will be prepared to be shown to the entire world! i'll give you my adress so you can post me, saying what to change and what to improve (if you want, of course!)
see you, then!
Anonymous Anonymous: Hello!
I'm Núria, the Spanish girl, i don't know if you remember me...

I just want to tell you... well, and I want you to answer me... I don't know why, but I've got the necessity to make you notice me... I want you to think about me just for one moment, just for a second... I don't understand the reason... it's never happened to me... i guess you're thinking i'm such a stupid... but i don't care, because if you're thinking i'm a stupid, you're thinking about me.
So, after all that revelation, could you tell me if in person you're as handsome as you appear in the videos?
I want to make you angry in order to make you write me a response, but i don't know what would make you angry... maybe a lot of "L" (lolllllllllllll!), or telling you that my first video blog was in a very bad quality and the audio was horrible? Don't know!

did you find this heart-rending? because it's not.
Blogger Evan Hahn: Núria, I guess I'm as handsome in videos as I am in real life, but that doesn't mean I'm handsome in either.
Anonymous Anonymous: Then there's no point on seeing in person...!

I think that your hair is very sexy, but I guess you already know that, because in your videos you often play with it.

Have you seen a film called "Can't hardly wait"? It's a bit old and quite pathetic, but there's an actor who is slightly similar to you (you're a hundred time better, of course).

Looking forward to hearing from you

PS: where do you find the inspiration to write your songs?
Blogger Evan Hahn: I've never seen that movie.

My songs, I usually get requests and then build from that.
Blogger Paper: holy crap. I think I must meet you. We have talked a few times, but DAMN I didn't know people were like obsessed with you! Now I have to meet you in person. OK with you, or am I scaring you?
 

Previous Posts

• Crappy Feet and Song
• HOLY HYPER
• I Have Friends??
• Sock Stripping
• Re: Why Do You Tube?
• SM64DS 100 Lives Glitch
• OMG Hax0rz
• Re: One World
• NOOOO!!!
• A Bunch Of Things 11-27-06